Project Assistant invited for ONLINE INTERVIEW (Through MS TEAMS)
(Through Video Conferencing on MS TEAMS)
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 14/2021
Eligible & interested candidates are invited for ONLINE INTERVIEW (Through MS TEAMS) for the following purely temporary position of PROJECT ASSISTANT UNDER THE PROJECT (GAP-3102) tenable at CSIR-IIIM, JAMMU.
position is co-terminus with the project GAP-3102. Duration of the project is up to 1 I th February 2024.
1. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates as per GOI/CSIR Instructions.
2. Age relaxation for Widows, Divorced Women and Women Judicially separated from Husbands, who are not remarried since, as per GOI/ CSIR provisions.
ONLINE SELECTION PROCEDURE:
3. Application form for this position can be filled online in the Google Form. Google Form link is available on the CSIR-IIIM website
(www.iiim.res.in). Filled-up Google Form should be submitted by or before 10/06/2021 up to 5:00 pm.
4. Application Form submitted after the scheduled date and time i.e., 10/06/2021 up to 5:00 pm. shall not be entertained for Online Interview.
5. Only eligible candidates shall be accessed for the online viva-voce on the date of Online Interview. The list of eligible candidates and date for Online Interview will be displayed on CSIR-IIIM Website www.iiim.res.in by evening on 15/06/2021 (Tuesday).
6. The shortlisted candidates have to be available on the date of Online Interview and will be called anytime during the allotted time period (should there be any change, they will be informed accordingly).
7. Eligible/shortlisted candidate shall attend the Online Interview through Video Conferencing on MS Teams.
8. The viva-voce in respect of eligible/shortlisted candidates shall be conducted online through Video Conferencing on MS Teams. However, if a large number of candidates apply, the Screening Committee may re-visit the screening criteria and shortlist the candidates for Online Interview in proportion to the available vacancies.
9. Candidate has the option to interact in English/Hindi before the Selection Committee.
10. The position is purely temporary on contract basis and co-terminus with the Project.
11. In case, the final certificates reflect CGPA/SGPA/OGPA Grades etc., the candidate should convert the same into equivalent percentage as per the approved formula of the University in the Google Form.
12. To avoid any inconvenience, only those candidates who strictly fulfil the eligibility criteria and possess the degrees/mark sheets in the aforesaid subjects should apply for the Online Interview.
13. Upon selection/empanelment, the original documents including eligibility qualification, age and relaxation will be verified, if any discrepancy is found, the selection/ empanelment shall stand cancelled.
Your application has been successfully submitted.