Project Associate Position
Indian Institute of Science
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
CENTRE FOR CAMPUS MANAGEMENT & DEVELOPMENT (CCMD)
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE, BENGALURU
Applications are invited for the following posts, purely on contract basis. Appointment is initially for a period of one year, but extendable on a yearly basis upon satisfactory performance.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The responsibilities of the selected candidate include but not limited to supervise civil/electrical works (as applicable to the posts), prepare estimates for the civil/electrical works, preparation of bills, processing of bills for payment, and carryout other woks assigned by the Project Engineer-cum-Estate Officer from time to time.
The candidates are also required to work on e-tendering, preparation of presentation materials, tender processing etc.
1. Project Associate-Civil; Number of positions: 04
Emoluments: Rs. 28000/- + HRA (24%) ()
Essential Qualifications: BE / B Tech in Civil Engineering with at least 2 years of experience in civil construction works.
Desirable Qualifications: ME / M Tech in Civil Engineering. Knowledge of the government norms related to civil construction works and e-tendering procedures.
2. Project Associate-Electrical: Number of positions: 03
Emoluments: Rs. 28000/- + HRA (24%)
Essential Qualifications: BE / B Tech in Electrical Engineering with at least 2 years of experience in electrical works.
Desirable Qualifications: ME / M Tech in Electrical Engineering. Knowledge of the government norms related to electrical works and e-tendering procedures.
3. Program Assistant: Number of positions: 01
Emoluments: Rs. 28000/- + HRA (24%)
Essential Qualifications: MBA with at least 2 years of experience in managing and coordinating projects/programs including liaison with different stakeholders/people.
General Age: Below 35 years as of the last date for receipt of applications. Relaxation in age is
applicable for the applicants from SC/ST/OBC and PH categories as per norms. Age can also
be relaxed at the discretion of the Institute for the Candidates with experience and merit.
1. This is a contract position and is subject to annual review and renewal. However, the engagement is terminable from either side without any reasons but with one-month notice or salary in lieu thereof. The decision of the Institute in this regard shall be final and binding on the candidate.
2. Duration is for the period of one year initially and extendable up to three years on yearly basis subject to satisfactory performance and conduct
2. No accommodation will be provided on the campus to the selected candidate.
3. Except the consolidated and fixed emoluments, no other benefits will be extended.
4. The candidates have to appear in the selection process at their own cost
Mode of Selection:
Candidates who are desirous to be considered strictly on the aforesaid terms and conditions may fill the application form on the link
https://recruitment.iisc.ac.in/Temporary_Positions/ duly attaching the required certificates in support of age, qualification, marks, disability and experience on or before 10.12.2020.
The eligible applicants will be called for an interview. However, Institute reserves the right to conduct written test if the circumstances arise.
Kindly do not send any hard copy of your application. However, the candidates called for an Interview should come along with a signed hard copy of the application submitted online with all relevant enclosures. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered for selection.
Application deadline: 10 December 2020.
Your application has been successfully submitted.