Project Associate (2 no) in Institute Computer Centre
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position(s) as per the details given below for the consultancy/research project(s) under the Principal investigator (Name: Dr. Sanjeev Kumar), Institute Computer Centre, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
1 Title of project- IITR Main Website : Design & Development Support
2 Sponsor of the project- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
3 Project position(s) and number- Project Associate ( 2 no)
4 Qualifications- B. Tech and as applicable in Annexure
5 Emoluments- INR40,000+HRA (as per IITR Guidelines)
6 Duration- 12 Months (extensible yearly basis satisfactory performance)
7 Job description as per Annexure
8 Application deadline- 12 June, 2021
9 Mode of application- Email to email@example.com with CV and other supporting documents as described below (Point No B)
10 Date of Interview Will be communicated through email to the shortlisted candidates
A. Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
B. Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email prior to the application deadline.
- Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
- Experience including research, industrial field and others.
- Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate
- C. Candidate should be able to furnish original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) for verification.
- D. Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
- E. Please note that NO TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- F. Institute may consider Work From Home for deserving candidates who may be allowed to work remotely
- The interview will be held online. Shortlisted candidates will be informed through email.
Your application has been successfully submitted.