'Project Associate' in a project, Department of Mechanical Engineering
Advertisement Number: P.Rect/R&D/2021/73
Applications are invited for a post of 'Project Associate' in a project entitled "Design and development of shape memory alloy-based servo type rotary actuator for building automation and controls application". The appointment duration will be initially for a period of six months, which may be extended depending upon the requirement. The appointment is purely temporary and on a contractual basis.
Name of the Post: Project Associate
Number of Post: 01
Salary: Rs 18000-1500-45000 (Additional Increments may be given at the time of appointment)
Minimum Qualification: B.Tech (Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering)
The SMSS lab at IIT Kanpur is looking for a Design Engineer to contribute to the lab research in the design and analysis of mechanical systems. An ideal candidate will have the following: -
- The candidate has a degree in Mechanical/ Manufacturing/Aerospace Engineering.
- With basic knowledge of Solid Mechanics, Fluid Mechanics, and Multi-body dynamics.
- Should have good experience with ANSYS APDL/Workbench and Fluent (or similar software).
- Applicants with prior experience in multi-body simulations using ADAMS (or similar software) will be preferred.
- The applicant should have experience with CAD/CAM software (preferably SOLIDWORK) and LaTeX.
- The applicant should be able to work in a dynamic environment with a passion for building new system technologies.
Interested candidates may send their soft copy application including the details of complete professional academic record (attach copies of certificates) and work experience to the undersigned on or before 11 June 2021 by e-mail to Dr. B. Bhattacharya (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Dr. B. Bhattacharya
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur - 208016
Your application has been successfully submitted.