Project Assistant in a SERB research project - online interview
- Title of the project: Glucose-responsive DNA hydrogels for insulin delivery
- Principal Investigator: Dr. Suchetan Pal, Assistant Professor
- Name of the position: Project Assistant
- Number of Positions: 01
Essential qualifications: MSc (Chemistry/Nanotechnology/ Biotechnology) OR BTech/BE in Biotechnology/Nanotechnology/Biomedical Engineering/Materials Science and Engg. from a recognized institute/university or statutory body OR equivalent degree with a minimum of 60% aggregate score (6.5 grade points on a scale of 10); For SC/ST category, the candidate must have secured a minimum of 55% aggregate score (6.0 grade points on a scale of 10).
Desirable: Preference will be given to candidates working experience relevant to the project. Candidates with expertise in the followings are strongly encouraged to apply:
- Nanomaterials synthesis and characterizations.
- Expertise in analytical techniques such as NMR, UV-Visible, fluorescence spectroscopy and basic biochemistry.
- Good communication skill and problem solving capability.
Age limit: 35 years
Duration- One year.
How to apply - Interested candidates must apply on the application form. Duly completed application form along with candidate’s detailed CV must be mailed or emailed to the PI, Dr. Suchetan Pal at firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach him by Monday, 21th June 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Candidates should make their own arrangements for stay. The positions are available immediately.
Your application has been successfully submitted.