This job is no longer accepting applications.
Institute of Chemical Technology
Department of Chemical Engineering
Advertisement: CE/VGG/BPCL-01&2/Recovery/Project Assistant
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for the positions of Project
Assistant on the following projects.
1 Project: (1) Development of Additive/Catalyst for DCU improvement (2)
Desulfurization of Hydrotreating Feed in rfinery by ionic liquids
1.1 Project Description (1) The project requires design of additive formulation by
understanding the basic chemistry of coking in a continuous setup (to be prepared by
the project Assistant) (2) The project involves experimental estimation of distribution
of sulfur compounds in multicomponent mixtures in liquid-liquid systems, involving
ionic liquids, theoretical interpretation/ representation of the data and regeneration of
2 Essential Qualifications Masters degree in Chemical Engineering/ Petrochemical
Engineering Preference: Candidates with experience in appropriate analysis of sulfur
and chlorine compounds as minor components of hydrocarbon mixture.
3 Remuneration Rs. 30000/- pm (consolidated)
4 Age limit 30 years
5 Duration One year
6 Other information Candidates with M.Sc. (Organic/Physical), with minimum First
class in M.Sc., will be considered if suitable candidates are not available from
Engineering at a consolidated amount of Rs. 25000/pm
(1) The application, with necessary documents, must be sent by email
(email@example.com) with the subject line: APPLICATION for PROJECT
ASSISTANT and should reach to the Institute on or before 7th December 2020.
(2) Applications will not be accepted beyond 5.30pm on 7th December 2020.
(3) The Institute reserves the right to interview only shortlisted candidates as per the
qualifications and experience. The short-listed candidates will be informed by email
(4) The appointment can be terminated on non-satisfactory performance by issuing a
one month notice.
(5) The positions are strictly for the respective projects and appointee(s) shall not
claim appointments on the positions beyond the project period in the Institute.
(6) Applications from candidates without essential qualifications will not be
entertained and institute will not engage in any correspondence with such candidates.
(7) Please note that Hostel accommodation is not available for Project Assistants.
Your application has been successfully submitted.