Ph.D programme for 2021 academic session
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Candidate having Master’s Degree in Engineering/Technology/Science/Mamagment/Humaneties or its Equivalent is eligible to apply for Ph.D. programme offered by the respective Department.
Master degree candidate who has appeared for final semester/year examination or submitted thesis, they can also apply. In case of the candidates whose qualifying degree results are not declared, they have to submit their final results by 15th September/15th February for admissions in Autumn/Spring semesters respectively.
Further More, The candidate has to submit the proof of submission of the M.Tech Dissertation at the time of interview. Such candidates are required to give an undertaking as prescribed in Appendix – VI.
The candidates applying for admission in Ph.D programme for 2021 academic session will be required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 2000/- (for OP/OB) and Rs. 1500/- (for SC/ST) through the online payment portal of the institute.
Instructions to Applicants
- All applicants must apply online
- The portal is compatible to Mozilla Firefox. Candidates are advised to use Mozilla Firefox browser only.
- Applicants may apply for multiple programmes. Separate registration form and application fee is required for each programme.
- Using the login credential, applicants must login to the Admission Portal for form filling.
- Application Fees must be paid only by online payment portal from this site.
- After completion and submission of the online form, filled form in PDF format will be generated.
- On the day of interview and or written test, the shortlisted candidates should bring a printed copy of the on-line filled form along with all the necessary documents in original and a set of duly self-attested photocopies of all such documents.
- The exact time and venue for PhD interview will be notified along with the list of the shortlisted candidates.
Last date of applying Ph.D. admissions is 4th June 2021.
*The candidates are required to take a print out of the application form and uploaded documents and bring them alongwith original documents at the time of interview.
Your application has been successfully submitted.