Junior Research Fellow – Chemistry - Project funded by SERB Core Research Grant
Junior Research Fellow
Palakkad, Kerala, India
Notification for Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow – Chemistry
Project funded by SERB Core Research Grant
● Project areas: Chemical synthesis of Materials
● Required skills: Project requires performing experiments to synthesize new materials. Hence, strong knowledge in inorganic chemistry and materials chemistry is required.
● Eligibility: Minimum aggregate of 70 % in M.Sc General Chemistry / Inorganic Chemistry / Physical Chemistry. Candidates who have completed M.Sc recently but are yet to receive the degree may also apply. If shortlisted and selected in the interview, the candidate must provide a provisional certificate from an authorized office in the University/Institute.
● Appointment Duration: Initially for one year with the possibility of extension, depending on satisfactory performance of the candidate and availability of funds.
● No. of Positions: One
● Salary Particulars: The monthly remuneration for this position will be Rs. 31,000/- (Thirty One Thousand Rupees Only). Hostel accommodation may be provided at the institute based on availability on a chargeable basis. In case of non-availability of institute hostel, admissible HRA at 8% will be provided as per Government of India rules.
● Deadline for application: 16 May 2021 (Sunday)
Candidates satisfying the required skills may apply with a covering letter and your latest CV as a
single pdf file by email to email@example.com. Keep the subject of the email as “Application for SERB project”.
The CV should highlight your semester wise CGPA in UG and PG. Please indicate courses taken and the grades obtained in your PG. Prior working experience or internships or final year Masters project in experimental inorganic chemistry / Materials chemistry / Catalysis may be highlighted in your application.
Please highlight if you have cleared GATE any National level fellowship tests in Chemical sciences.
Candidates shortlisted for the interview shall be intimated by email.
Your application has been successfully submitted.