Project position(s) in Department of Biotechnology
Institute of Technology, Roorkee
Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India
interview for the position(s) of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in Dept. of Biotechnology (Last date for application: April 20, 2021 by 05:00 PM, Date and time for online interview: April 22, 2021 at 03:30 PM through Webex)
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, ROORKEE DEPARTMENT OF BIOTECHNOLOGY
Date: April 12th, 2021
ADVERTISEMENT TO FILL UP PROJECT POSITION
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position(s) as per the details given below for the research project under the guidance of Principal investigator: Prof. Ranjana Pathania, Professor, Department of Biotechnology, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
1. Title of the project: "Evaluation of Genetically Attenuated Whole Cell Vaccines against Multidrug Resistant Acinetobacter baumannii and Klebsiella pneumoniae infections in Murine Model".
2. Sponsor of the project: STR 1491-BIO (STARS, (MHRD) India).
3. Project position(s) and number: Junior Research Fellow, One number.
4. Qualifications: The prospective candidate should have M.Sc. degree in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Molecular Biology/Biochemistry with first class in the preceding degree.
Experience in handling BSL-2 bacterial pathogens and immunology-related experiments is required.
5. Emoluments: Rs. 31 ,000/- per month
6. Duration: For the duration of the project (till February 2023)
7. Job description: Experimental research work in the above-cited project.
A. Candidates before appearing for the online interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
B. Candidates desiring to appear for the online interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email.
C. Application on a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
D. Experience including research, industrial field and others.
E. Attested copies of degree/certificate(s) and experience certificate. Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificates at the time of online interview for verification.
F. Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the online interview.
The last date for application to be submitted to Principal Investigator is 20th April, 2021, 5 PM IST.
The online interview will be held by Webex 6t Department of Biotechnology on April 22nd, 2021 at 03:30 PM 1ST (onwards).
Tel: 01322-285324 Fax: 01322-273560
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Name and Si nature of the PI
(Prof. Ranjana Pathania)
*To be uploaded on 11T Roorkee website and copy may be sent to appropriate addresses by PI for wider circulation
Your application has been successfully submitted.