Junior Research Fellow (JRF) ) in Department of Chemical Engineering
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Applications are invited from interested candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under DST funded project to be undertaken in Department of Chemical Engineering at NITK Surathkal in collaboration with IIT Bombay.
Application process: Interested, eligible candidates may apply along with scanned copies of the following documents:
• Cover letter
• A detailed CV indicating the job experience, nature of the job, skills, publications, achievements etc with a passport sized photograph
• Duly filled application form in the prescribed format
• Scanned copies of all the educational certificates and grade/Marks cards from Class X onwards.
• GATE score card for GATE qualified candidates
• Scanned copies of the proof of Research experience, publications, achievements, if any
• One page abstract of your PG project work
Scanned copies of all the above documents in PDF format must be sent by email to the PI (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com) with the subject line “Application for JRF under DST funded project” to reach on or before 3rd May 2021.
The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date of interview by E-mail. Selection will be based on qualification, experience and interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. NITK Surathkal reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
Your application has been successfully submitted.