JRF to work on the R&D project - Power Electronics
Junior Research Fellow
Surathkal, Mangalore, Karnataka, India
Advertisement for the Position of JRF
Applications are invited from the interested candidates for the post of JRF to work on the R&D project titled “Smart Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment with improved Reconfigurability, Economic, Availability and Performance (REAP)” supported by Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), New Delhi. The selected candidate will be appointed initially for one year (on contract) and the services will be extended for next year based on the performance review.
Interested candidates must apply with the following documents: (1) Cover letter (2) CV with passport-sized photograph, (3) Scanned copies of educational certificates and mark sheets from class XII onwards (4) GATE qualified certificate and (5) Scanned copies of Proof for research experience, special achievements and publications, if any. The soft copies of all the above documents as single pdf with file name as “YOUR_NAME_JRF.pdf” must be emailed to the Principal Investigator (Dr. B. Dastagiri Reddy) on or before 30th April 2021 with subject “Application for JRF” and hard copies of all the documents should be send to the address for correspondence given below on or before 5th May 2021.
- The email address for correspondence is given below.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test/interview.
- The appointment will be on a purely temporary basis co-terminus with the project.
- Candidates who are already employed should produce relieving certificate from their employers, if selected.
- The shortlisted candidates with the date of written test/interview will be intimated by email only
NOTE: The envelope containing the application should be super scribed as “Application for the position of JRF under SERB project, “Smart Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment with improved Reconfigurability, Economic, Availability and Performance (REAP)”.
Your application has been successfully submitted.