SUMMER RESEARCH INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India
SRIP – STUDENTS
For whom (Eligibility): Students pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree at a prominent institution in India.
Duration: At least 8 weeks within summer break of IITGN. The last date for receiving applications is April 26, 2021.
- Applicants are required to work with an IITGN faculty. Applicants are advised to review the list of participating faculty along with the description of projects being offered.
- Applicants may apply for internship based on their interests and prior experience. They are free to apply for projects outside of their declared degree specializations.
- Applicants will be required to make a presentation to the institute and submit a report at the end of the tenure.
Owing to the pandemic situation, SRIP 2021 will be conducted in both offline and online modes:
- Online mode: In this mode, students selected for a particular project are expected to work online. This mode is open for the students of IITGN as well as other academic institutes. The summer interns will not be paid any stipend for online projects; they will be provided with a certificate after successful completion of the internship.
- In-person/offline mode: In this mode, the students are expected to work on the project in-person and interact with the faculty mentor on a regular basis while staying on campus. This mode is open to IITGN students only. The interns will be entitled to receive a stipend and a certificate on successful completion of the internship.
Provisions for student interns (in-person mode):
- Weekly stipend of Rs. 2000 during the internship. The stipend for faculty funded projects, however, may vary.
- Hostel accommodation will be provided to the summer interns (for in-person mode) and students are required to pay the applicable hostel charges.
- Click here for details of SRIP 2021
- Note: Applicants should not send hardcopy of the filled application form to IITGN
Your application has been successfully submitted.