Project Assistant Full time (on contract) position
Indian Institute of Technology Ropar
Ropar, Punjab, India
Call for the recruitment of a Project Assistant (PCB Designer)
Applications invited for Project Assistant (PCB Designer) at IIT Ropar – Technology and Innovation Foundation. Last Date for Application: April 27, 2021
IIT Ropar – Technology and Innovation Foundation (TIF) is a Section – 8 company founded to support the initiatives of recently established Technology Innovation Hub – AWaDH (Agriculture and Water Technology Development Hub) at the Indian Institute of Technology Ropar in the framework of National Mission on Interdisciplinary Cyber-Physical Systems (NM – ICPS) by the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India. The TIF supports the R&D in the domain of Agriculture and Water and provides incubation support to technology-based start-ups towards sustainable agriculture and the environment.
IIT Ropar – TIF is looking for an enthusiastic and resourceful individual(s) to be a part of our journey towards a sustainable future.
Job description Project Assistant (PCB Designer)
Location: IIT Ropar - TIF
Full time (on contract) position in IIT Ropar – Technology and Innovation Foundation (TIF), a section – 8 company: Initially for one year. It can be extended depending on the satisfactory performance.
We are looking for Project Assistant (PCB Designer) to join our Technology Innovation Hub. As an expert in embedded solutions, you are expected to work on both the hardware and software sides of things. You will be solving challenging problems and developing innovative solutions that find application across many industries, especially Agriculture and Water. Sound technical knowledge and a creative approach to problem-solving are a must to qualify for this job.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop design documents like schematics, assembly, and fabrication drawings.
- Prototype assembly and testing.
- Analyze and resolve design-related issues in a timely manner
- Design finalization and send files to manufacturers.
- Provide support to manufacturing and packaging teams when required.
- Proficiency in Altium Designer is mandatory.
Qualifications and Essential Skills
- Diploma in Engineering and Technology
- Should be able to work in a team, and should be able to converse with young inventors in the company at IIT Ropar.
Remuneration: 16,000 Per Month + HRA. Suitable on-campus accommodation may be provided, based on availability.
How to Apply?
The application form is given on the following sheet. To apply, send the following by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 27th April 2021,
- Completely filled application form (given on the following sheet)
- Detailed CV (detailing prior experience)
- Any proof of identity
Write “Application for Project Assistant (PCB Designer) IIT Ropar-TIF” in the subject of your email.
Terms and Instructions ________________________________________________________________________________
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted/informed through email.
- TIF reserves the right to fill up the post, not to fill up the post, or cancel the advertisement in whole or part without assigning any reason. The company also reserves the right to place a limit on the total number of candidates to be called for written test/or interviews. The decision of the company in this regard will be final.
- Documentary evidence in support of all educational and professional qualifications will be required to be produced when specified.
- The company can verify all the documents submitted by a candidate before the appointment, at the time of appointment, or during the tenure of the service. In case it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
- If it is found at a later date that any information given in the application is incorrect/false the candidature/appointment is liable to be canceled/terminated.
Your application has been successfully submitted.