TWO Junior Research Fellow (JRF) positions in the Department of Computer Science & Engineering
This job is no longer accepting applications.
JRF/SRF POSITION IN THE DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING
Applications are invited for TWO Junior Research Fellow (JRF) positions in the Department of Computer Science & Engineering for Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MEITY), India project “A Machine Learning Framework for Deploying Mobile Edge Clouds for Real-Time Analytics on IoT Data over 5G”.
Duration of the Project: Three years.
Terms and Conditions:
- The above position is purely contractual for a period of 03 years. Selected candidates shall be eligible for registering for Ph.D. upon fulfilling Institute norms.
- The candidate shall not be more than 28 years of age for the award of Fellowship on the stipulated last date of receiving applications in response to advertisement. The upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Women and physically challenged applicants.
- Filled-in application forms (soft copy only) must be sent to “firstname.lastname@example.org” email by no later than April 28, 2021. Subject of the email should be “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW”.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email for interview. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by April 30, 2021.
- Applicants must attach self-attested scanned copies of the certificates without which the application will be rejected. Also, proofs for other documents (like published papers, other achievements etc.) may be attached separately as annexures as required.
- Candidates must preserve the signed hard copy of the duly filled application form with them. That will be required for submission if eventually selected.
- Interview will be held tentatively around May 1, 2021 via Online mode. Exact date and time will be intimated to shortlisted candidates through a separate email.
Your application has been successfully submitted.