JRF in the Department of Civil Engineering
Junior Research Fellow
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Advertisement for the post of JRF in the Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Hyderabad
Applications are invited from candidates with good academic background and excellent mathematical skills for the exciting research project entitled, ‘Assessing the environmental fate and transport of a mixture of nanoparticles through soil’ in a purely time-bound manner undertaken in the Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Hyderabad. Details are as follows:
• Eligible applicants should send the following documents via email to email@example.com with the subject of email as “JRF DST” on or before 19th April 2021:
1. Latest CV with photograph
2. Scanned copy of degree certificates and grade sheets/ transcripts for both BTech and MTech (if applicable)
3. Proof of date of birth
• Candidates will be shortlisted for an interview based on merit and need of the project, and will be informed via email.
• Shortlisted candidates will be called for an online interview. Tentative date of interview is 24th April 2021.
• The selected candidate is expected to join immediately.
• Accommodation may not be available on campus currently. However, there is a possibility of getting hostel accommodation as and when it becomes available. The candidate, if selected, must make his/her own arrangements for the accommodation.
For any queries, please contact the PI of the project:
Dr. Seetha N.
Department of Civil Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH)
Kandi, Sangareddy – 502285
Group Webpage: https://sites.google.com/iith.ac.in/seetha/
Your application has been successfully submitted.