Project Associate Position - Deadline 10/04/2021
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Advertisement for the post of Project Associate
Applications are invited for the post of Project Associate in the NCSTC, DST, Govt. of India funded Project (TPN/52915) titled “Social Awareness for COVID-19 through AI based mobile App”. The duly completed application on the prescribed format along with the copies of supporting documents must reach to Dr. Vrijendra Singh, Dept. of IT, IIIT Allahabad, Deoghat, Jhalwa, Prayagraj - 211015 INDIA on or before the deadline 10/04/2021.
Only soft copy of the application (in one pdf file) should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org due to COVID - 19 precautions.
Title of the Project: Social Awareness for COVID-19 through AI based mobile App
Position Advertised: Project Associate Salary: Rs. 22000/- fixed (including HRA) Duration of Appointment: One Year
Age Limit: Maximum 30 years as on 10.04.2021
Essential Qualifications and Skill sets: B.Tech. in Computer Science (final year students may also apply) or equivalent with development skills and experience on Android Studio, Python, java, App development, machine learning/AI, automation etc.
1. The selected candidate has to visit nearby villages as per the instruction and the project scope for questionnaire generation, survey, site management, knowledge dissemination, and awareness activities.
2. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of the information, other documents, and photographs submitted.
3. The Institute reserves the right to accept applications at any time and consider candidates of exceptional credentials without applications. Qualification and experience may be relaxed at any point in time for exceptional candidates.
4. Mere, possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be called for an Interview.
5. Shortlisted Candidates will be informed by e-mail about the interview date and mode of interview (either in person/Skype). So, the candidate must provide valid E-mail IDs in their applications.
6. Shortlisted candidates have to present themselves for the interview on the interview date with an updated CV and original and attested photocopies of mark sheets/certificates in support of their academic qualifications in case the interview will be held in offline mode.
7. Applicants in employment (private, government, or any other organization) are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.
8. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
9. The first and foremost responsibility of the candidate is to fulfill the job requirements to complete the above-mentioned project in a timely manner.
10. The association between PI and the candidate can be discontinued at any time by giving one month’s notice in writing either by the PI of the project to a candidate or by the candidate to the PI of the project.
11. This appointment will be purely contractual and only for one year or till the project completion date, whichever is earlier.
12. Hostel accommodation may be provided as per Institute rules.
Your application has been successfully submitted.