International Conference in Advances in Power, Signal, and Information Technology (APSIT-2021)
Siksha 'O' Anusandhan (SOA)
Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
International Conference in Advances in Power, Signal, and Information Technology (APSIT-2021) is organized to provide an interdisciplinary discussion for bringing the latest advances to research and development. The conference aims to provide a forum for researchers and professionals from both academia and industry to exchange up-to-date knowledge and experience for a better solution to many of the issues and challenges of Engineering, Science, and Technology especially Power and Control System, Smart Microgrid Technology, Signal and Image Processing, Artificial Intelligence, etc. In recent times, the power and energy issues are paramount in the world and it needs up-gradation in terms of smart operation, reliable and quality supply.
However, despite the encouraging growth trajectory in the energy space towards a smart and robust system, the power sector still not able to induce and sustain the requirement and desired operational performance. The advancement of the signal, image, and information technology plays a vital role to provide a better solution in many engineering problems including the power sector. This motivates the organizers to organize the APSIT-2021 internal conference to discuss and further improve the research with the advances in Renewable Energy, Power Engineering and Power Electronics Technology, Communication Engineering, Smart Grid, Computational Intelligence, etc.
Key Highlights of APSIT-2021
- Technical sessions comprising of various topics related to power, signal, and information technology.
- Best paper awards for each track.
- All the accepted and presented papers will be published in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
- Pre-conference tutorials will be conducted by experts.
The conference includes ten technical tracks such as:
- Electrical Power and Control
- Engineering Science and Technology
- Electronics Communications
- Signals and Systems
- Data Mining and Cloud Computing
- Soft Computing and its Applications
- Engineering Materials
- Engineering and Environmental Issues
- Engineering and Mathematics
- Special Track
Your application has been successfully submitted.