PROJECT ASSOCIATE I - Apply by 20-04-2021
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Advertisement No. R(HR)008-4(2018)/2021
Invites applications for
PROJECT ASSOCIATE I in the Supercomputer Education and Research Centre (SERC) from persons with:
Educational Qualifications: MCA/BE/B.Tech (CS/IT) or Equivalent with First Class as declared by the University (Second Class in case of candidates belonging to ST), and
Experience: 1 year experience in Linux System Administration with domain specific expertise in one or more area (1) Linux with RHCE certification or (2) Linux with HPC sysadmin experience (High Performance Computing systems, Large scale distributed storage servers or Parallel file systems).
Number of Positions: 7 (Gen-4, EWS-1, OBC-1, ST-1) is reserved for persons with disabilities.
Age Limit: 30 years. Admissible age relaxation for OBC, ST and PH will be extended.
Emoluments: Rs. 25,000/- + HRA* for 1st and 2nd Year, Rs. 28,000/- + HRA* for 3rd and 4th Year and Rs. 42,000/- + HRA* during 5th Year.
Duration: The position is on contract and will be temporary for a period of ONE year and renewable annually for a maximum period of 5 years, based on the satisfactory performance and at the discretion of the Institute's authorities.
Selection: Online Test and Online interview. The online test will be held first and candidates securing 15% above marks in the test will be called for the online Interview, which will be conducted on the same day. The final selection will be only based on the performance in the interview.
- Persons with more than 5 years of experience or higher qualifications must not apply.
- After applying, the candidates will not be permitted to change the category under any circumstances,
- No accommodation will be available on the Institute campus.
- The last date of receipt of the application is 20-04-2021. In case of insufficient response, Institute reserves the right to cancel the current advertisement.
- Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Applicants who are desirous to be considered strictly on the aforesaid condition may submit their Bio-data by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for the post of PROJECT ASSOCIATE I.”
- Selection Method: Interviews for short-listed candidates will be held online via Microsoft Teams.
Your application has been successfully submitted.