Project Assistant (PA)-Last date for application: March 22, 2021
This job is no longer accepting applications.
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, ROORKEE
(Name of Dept./Centre)
ADVERTISEMENT TO FILL UP PROJECT POSITIONS*
Applications are invited from
• Indian nationals only for project position(s) as per the details given below for the consultancy/research project(s) under the Principal investigator (Name: Prof• PranitaP• Sarangi.), Dept./Centre Biotechnology Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
1. Title of project Investigating the effects of yoga and meditation in combating anxieties and Possible Stress-Induced Immunosuppression in students post-lockdown
2. Sponsor of the project DST
3. Project position(s) and number Project Associate, Ino
4. Qualifications- MSc. in Biotechnology, Microbiology, Life Sciences
5. Emoluments Rs. 31000/month and HRA
6. Duration 12 months
7. Job description 2. I. Selected Assist the candidate Institute wellness will be involved center staff in the in collection scheduling of visits questionnaire of study and subjects interview for yoga-based and data meditation from the and study counseling volunteers. sessions.
3. Compilation and analysis of the collected data and preparing manuscripts for publication.
4. Will perform other activities related to the project in consultation with the PI and Co-PI as per requirement.
l . Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply for.
2. Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email, by post, or produce at the time of Interview:
• Application in plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
• Experience including research, industrial field, and others.
• Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
3. Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
4. Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
5. Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
23rd March 2021
The last date for application to be submitted to the office of Principal Investigator is ...by 5 PM. (not applicable for walk-in interview)
The interview will be held Online Via Webex o 24th March 2021 3 PM (to be given only for walk-in interview)
Your application has been successfully submitted.