Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
1. Project Title: Joint parameter estimation and symbol detection in OFDM-based IOT Networks: Machine learning-based approaches
2. Name of the position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
3. Vacancy: 1 post
4. Consolidated Compensation: Rs 31,000/month. No other allowance is admissible.
5. Tenure: 2 years
6. Essential Qualifications: M.E/M.Tech in ECE/EE/CSE/IT/IN or Equivalent B.Tech candidates with exceptional qualification record may also be considered.
7. Desired Experience:
a. Basic knowledge of digital communication, signal processing and probability/statistics
b. Strong programming knowledge in MATLAB, Python, C/C++, NetSim
c. Good English and report writing skills.
d. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in wireless communications, analytical modelling, wireless sensor networking, applications of signal processing in communication and publications in reputed journals/conferences.
8. Sponsoring Agency: Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB)
9. Principal Investigator: Dr. Amrita Mishra
10. Age Limit: Maximum up to 28 years as on the closing date of the application (Age may be relaxed for exceptional candidates)
11. Last date for receipt of application:14-Feb-2021
Your application has been successfully submitted.