Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the project
Junior Research Fellow
Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the project titled "Realizing large-scale and fully autonomous UAV swarms" funded by the SCIENCE & ENGINEERING RESEARCH BOARD (SERB), Government of India.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Salary: INR 31,000 per month + HRA (As per the institute norms)
Minimum Qualification: Graduate in Engineering (B.Tech/B.E. etc.) in Electronics and Communication/Electrical/Computer Science/Information Technology (or relevant degree) from reputed International/national institutions + GATE qualified in relevant branch.
- Strong Knowledge of Communication Protocols and Wireless Sensor Networks (preferably adhoc UAV networks)
- Working experience with networking H/W (routers, switches etc.), and simulators
- Experience in Electronics for Circuit design
- Familiarity with IoT and cyber physical systems (involving Multi Sensor coordination)
- Experience with Linux system administration and any of the MATLAB/Python/C++ programming languages
- Strong fundamentals of probability and statistics and numerical computation methods
Applications: Interested candidates may send their application including the details of complete professional academic record (attach copies of certificates) and work experience to Dr. Ketan Rajawat by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), on or before 31 Jan 2021. Online interview of shortlisted candidates will be conducted. The post is purely temporary starting immediately and is for the duration of 1 year.
Dr. Ketan Rajawat
Department of Electrical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Kanpur - 208016
Your application has been successfully submitted.