JRF position supported by SERB –IMPRINT2 sponsored project in Microbiology
Central University of Rajasthan
Department of Microbiology
School of Life Sciences
Bandarsindri, Distt. Ajmer
Applications are invited for one JRF position supported by SERB –IMPRINT2 sponsored project in Microbiology with Dr. Akhil Agrawal.
Title of the project: “Development and Demonstration of biochemical enhanced oil recovery(BcEOR) technology for marginal oil wells of western India (Reference no IMP/2018/000589).”
Fellowship: Rs.31000/- + HRA
Duration: Project duration until 14 Jan 2022. Continuation of the JRF positions in the next year will depend on the continuation of the funding from SERB-IMPRINT2 scheme.
1. Master’s degree in Microbiology/life Science /Allied subject.
2. Should have cleared NET/LS, GATE or any other national level exam conducted by central agencies like DST, DBT, ICMR, ICAR, DAE etc
3. Candidates with good experience of anaerobic microbiology, bioinformatics and/or molecular biology.
How to apply: Interested candidate can send soft copy of application in format given below with CV to email@example.com on or before 31/07/2021. The tentative date of online/offline interview will be August 3, 2021.
2. Fathers name
3. Date of Birth
8. Telephone / mobile no.
10. Academic qualifications starting from 10th class.
11. Summary of experience in Anaerobic microbiology and molecular biology, Sample handling and data compilation.
1.Selected candidate would be informed for date and time of the interview via email .
2. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Your application has been successfully submitted.