Project position(s) - Department of Hydro and Renewable Energy
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position(s) as per the details given below for the consultancy/research project(s) under the Head, HRED Principal investigator, Department of Hydro and Renewable Energy, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
1. Title of project: DDF of HRED (DDF-AHC-000)
2. Sponsor of the project: DDF of HRED
3. Project position(s) and number: Project Assistant (Admn./Tech.) - 1 no.
4. Qualifications: Graduation + 10 year experience in multi-tasking work as per job description
5. Emoluments: Rs. 15,000/- to 45,000/- + HRA
6. Duration: 1 year
7. Job description: To carryout Photocopying in all formats and media, plan printer and scanning all kind of drawings, blue prints, archive maps and drawings with careful handling, thermal binding of documents on machines, Reports printing and bindings, record keeping of publications and maintenance etc., travel in hills to sites, etc.
1. Candidates before applying for the position should ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
2. Candidates should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email, by post: • Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained. • Experience including research, industrial field and others. • Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
3. Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
4. Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
5. Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
The last date for application to be submitted to office of Principal Investigator is Jan. 06, 2021 by 5 PM
Your application has been successfully submitted.