Technical Associate (Experimental) Position
Advt. No. CDFD/EMPC/2/JUN'21
CDFD, an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology invites applications from Indian nationals for the following temporary vacancy post in a research project entitled “NATIONAL GENOMICS CORE” funded by DBT.
CDFD wishes to fill up the following post in the above project.
The description of the position and the Essential & Desirable qualification for the under mentioned vacancy is as follows:
1) Technical Associate (Experimental): (01 No. post)
Age Limit: 35 years
Consolidated Emoluments: Rs. 40,000/~ — 70,000/~ p.m.
1. MSc or equivalent (or BSc with 3 years laboratory experience) in GeneticsiLife Sciences/ Biochemistry/related discipline
2. Minimum 3 years of experience (in addition to the above qualification) of working in ~high-throughput genomics ~ platforms (massively ~parallel sequencing and/or microarray)
1. Experience in whole-genome / targeted sequencing, RNA-Seq, GWAS, and Methylation Array
2. Experience in laboratory automation platforms
3. Experience in a service laboratory
4. Proficiency in massively parallel sequencing library preparation and/or operation of sequencing/microarray platforms
Interested candidates who fulfill the above conditions, should apply in the prescribed application form Online.
Please upload soft copies of certificates in support of date of birth, educational qualifications, reservation category (if applicable). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.
The last date for submitting online applications is 28.07.2021.
Incomplete applications and applications without caste/disability certificate (if applicable) or the applications received after the last date are liable to be rejected.
Your application has been successfully submitted.