Research Assistant Position in ICMR-Hqrs New Delhi
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the following Post (on Purely Contractual basis) under the project entitled: “Task Force in Nanomedicine” under the Division of Basic Medical Sciences. The applicants are advised to visit our Website regularly for any updates and changes in the recruitment.
- Interview will be conducted to the eligible candidates after verification of the certificates.
- However, if more number of candidates is found eligible for the post advertised, Written Test/ Skill Test may also be conducted on the same day for final round of Interview as per ICMR rules.
- Desired applicants may submit their duly filled application form (Copy enclosed) along with a copy of their bio-data & supporting following documents.
- Deserving candidates may send their applications in the prescribed form, duly filled in all respects along with all required supporting documents and certificates, duly self-attested, on the email: firstname.lastname@example.org within the schedule date and time for submission of applications, i.e. on or before 12th July 2021 up to 17:00 hours.
- Applicant can also submit their duly filled application by post/hand by 12th July 2021 by 17:00 hours.
- After short listing Interview will be conducted through Video Conferencing. Applications received within the stipulated date, time and complete in all respects will only be screened by the screening committee of ICMR to shortlist candidates for further process of engaging the above scientific project human resources.
- Candidature of successful candidates shall be subject to verification of all original documents by ICMR and fulfillment of required eligibility criteria in all respects of qualification, age and experience, etc
Applications should be sent by email to: email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.