Appointment of Laboratory Assistant on Contract Basis
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Advt No.12/2021 : Appointment of Laboratory Assistant on Contract Basis
Applications are invited for the post of Laboratory Assistant to work on an exciting project designed to understand the mechanisms that underlie the magnitude, breadth and durability of humoral and cellular immune responses to vaccination against viral infections in humans.
The selected candidate will be expected to perform the following functions:
- Work as part of a team to organize and perform experiments
- Responsible for carrying out laboratory experiments including the processing and archiving of samples from human subjects, immunological assays, protein purification, biochemistry and cell culture.
- Able to adhere to and work against clearly defined timelines and schedules.
- Maintain accurate records and produce periodic reports as required by the project manager
Qualification & Experience required:
- B.Sc or B.Sc Medical Lab Technology
- Knowledge in the use of personal computers and their applications
- Prior work experience at a biology research laboratory or medical diagnostic laboratory
- Excellent written and verbal communication required with exceptional organizational skills
Number of positions: 1
Duration: 12 months
Salary: Remuneration will be as per Department of Science and Technology norms.
Age limit: 50 years
Submission Deadline: 18th July 2021
How to apply:
Interested applicants should email to (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) enclosing:
1. CV (with the names and contact details of at least two scientific referees)
2. Cover letter
Please mention the advertisement number in the subject line. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an online interview which may comprise multiple rounds to assess the candidate’s fit for the position.
Note: Kindly fill the online application step by step from your Laptop/Desktop with latest browser. Please do not use MOBILE phones for submitting the online applications.
Your application has been successfully submitted.