This job is no longer accepting applications.
Applications are invited for a post of 'Project Engineer' in a project entitled "Design & Development of Adaptive intelligent PHMR for fuel transportation systems UAY." The appointment duration will be initially for a period of five months, which may be extended depending upon the requirement. The appointment is purely temporary and on a contractual basis.
Name of the Post: Project Engineer (One)
Salary: Rs. 26400-2200-66000 (Based on the candidate's suitability, additional increments will be given at the time of appointment).
Minimum Qualification: M.Tech (Instrumentation / Electronics/ Embedded System)
The SMSS lab (IIT Kanpur) is looking for an Instrumentation Engineer to contribute to the lab research in the design and analysis of mechanical systems. An ideal candidate will have the following: -
- The candidate must have an excellent academic record with greater than 7.5 CPI or 75% marks in B.Tech from a reputed Engineering College/ Institute.
- Must have basic knowledge of Embedded C, Microcontroller firmware, and Python.
- Should have good experience on development boards like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and other open-source IoT Development Boards
- Hands-on experience in Circuit schematic design, PCB fabrication, Proteus, or Eagle Software.
- Having experience on sensor interfacing on PVDF based touch sensor, Magnetic Flux Leakage (MFL) based Hall sensor, and Photo-interrupter based optical sensor, Pressure sensor & flow meter.
- Having experience in the WiFi module based communication system for real-time data transfer system.
- Must be good in component selection and Datasheet Analysis for new development.
Interested candidates may send their soft copy application including the details of complete professional academic record (attach copies of certificates) and work experience to the undersigned on or before 24th December 2020 by e-mail to Dr. B. Bhattacharya (firstname.lastname@example.org). Candidate are also requested to fill the following Google form https://bit.ly/3mtW8Xf
Your application has been successfully submitted.