Project Associate (embedded systems engineer)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Call for the recruitment of Project Associate (embedded systems engineer)
Applications invited for Project Associate (Embedded systems engineer) at IIT Ropar – Technology and Innovation Foundation. Last Date for Application: July 04, 2021
IIT Ropar – Technology and Innovation Foundation (TIF) is a Section – 8 company founded to support the initiatives of recently established Technology Innovation Hub – AWaDH (Agriculture and Water Technology Development Hub) at the Indian Institute of Technology Ropar in the framework of National Mission on Interdisciplinary Cyber-Physical Systems (NM – ICPS) by the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India. The TIF supports the R&D in the domain of Agriculture and Water and provides incubation support to technology-based start-ups towards sustainable agriculture and the environment.
IIT Ropar – TIF is looking for an enthusiastic and resourceful individual(s) to be a part of our journey towards a sustainable future.
Job description Project Associate (Embedded systems Engineer)
Location: IIT Ropar - TIF
Full time (on contract) position in IIT Ropar – Technology and Innovation Foundation (TIF), a section – 8 company: Initially for one year. It can be extended depending on the satisfactory performance.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design, prototype and verify systems for various embedded applications
- Develop and maintain firmware and middleware for embedded platforms.
- Create and manage documentation for active projects.
- Interact with clients and help with the development of customized embedded solutions.
- Test and debug embedded software and applications.
- Develop hardware and software specifications.
- Develop tools and techniques for testing and verification.
Qualifications and Essential Skills
- B.Tech/B.E. or M.Tech/M.E. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent qualification with NET (CSIT/UGC) or GATE qualification
- Candidates without NET/GATE qualification may also be considered as per DST rules on a reduced fellowship.
- Sound knowledge of C/C++, Java, Python.
- Good grasp of testing and debugging techniques and protocols
- Working knowledge of Linux API, Windows API, and version control systems
- Excellent knowledge of interface and network protocols.
- Should be able to work in a team, and should be able to converse with young inventors in the company at IIT Ropar.
Remuneration: 31,000 Per Month + HRA. Suitable on-campus accommodation may be provided, based on availability.
How to Apply?
The application form is given on the following sheet. To apply, send the following by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 04th July 2021,
- Completely filled application form (given on the following sheet)
- Detailed CV (detailing prior experience)
- Any proof of identity
Write “Application for Project Associate IIT Ropar-TIF” in the subject of your email.
Terms and Instructions ________________________________________________________________________________
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted/informed through email.
- TIF reserves the right to fill up the post, not to fill up the post, or cancel the advertisement in whole or part without assigning any reason. The company also reserves the right to place a limit on the total number of candidates to be called for written test/or interviews. The decision of the company in this regard will be final.
- Documentary evidence in support of all educational and professional qualifications will be required to be produced when specified.
- The company can verify all the documents submitted by a candidate before the appointment, at the time of appointment, or during the tenure of the service. In case it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
- If it is found at a later date that any information given in the application is incorrect/false the candidature/appointment is liable to be canceled/terminated.
Your application has been successfully submitted.